5 things I love about online shopping
1. It’s exciting going to the mail box and finding one of those special keys that allow you access to one of those BIG mail boxes – then you know it’s a good mail day
2. It feels like Christmas opening the box – even though you know what’s inside (Mum edit: and your credit card has been debited)
3. My thermos for hot food at school is delivered straight to the house, only days after sitting on the stool beside Mum, selecting the ‘Elsa’ one over the ‘Starlight’, ‘Princess Palace Pets’ and plain purple one in the weekend
4. And since I chewed through the cord of my headset, I chose a new pair of those too. Pink sparkles! So cool! I promise I won’t chew on these ones Mum!
5. Perhaps the best thing I love about online shopping is getting crafty with the box.
“What are our helmets for Ana?”
“We’re astronauts, Rafa! And we’re in outer space. I made us helmets so we can breathe”
Tags: Amazon rules the world